From 8pm Friday 1 April to 6am Monday 4 April, the exit 87 interchange at Burleigh will be closed to all M1 traffic to allow for construction of the new Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI) as part of the Varsity Lakes to Tugun M1 upgrade.
- No access from industrial area (Junction Road or Southport-Burleigh Road) to the M1.
- No access from M1 northbound offramp to industrial area (Hutchinson St) – Bridges are closed.
- No access from Southport-Burleigh road to exit 87 interchange.
- No access across the interchange in either direction.
- M1 (North & Southbound) traffic is unaffected during this time.
M1 Southbound offramp to industrial area remains open.
You must check the Conditions of Operation Database before you start your journey.
Visit the QLDTraffic website, download the app or call 13 19 40 to report an incident or get real-time traffic reports.