For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.
Big River Way
- closed at South Grafton
- local detours are in place
- this road will reopen when flood waters recede, which is expected within 24 – 48 hours.
- is now open between Casino and Lismore.
- remains at one lane at Gibraltar Range between Coachwood Drive and Cangai Bridge Road due to a land slip
- there is currently no timeframe for when it will reopen to two lanes.
- open to traffic.
- is closed between Maynards Plains Road and Boggy Creek Road
- it is expected to reopen within 48 – 72 hours.