The trucking industry faces great change. To deal with it, we need a new generation of industry leaders.
In conjunction with Daimler Truck and Bus and the Australian Trucking Association, NatRoad is calling for nominations for the 2021 Daimler Truck and Bus Future Leaders’ Forum.
The Future Leaders’ Forum will deliver a career-defining professional development program to a hand-picked group of 18-40 year old trucking business owners and employees.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020 the forum was highly successful.
In 2021, the program will consist of:
- Two days of intensive workshops in Canberra on 21 & 22 June
- Collaboration on industry advocacy projects
- A digital check-in meeting
- Participation in Trucking Australia 2021, to be held at the Gold Coast from 29 September to 1 October.
- Learn how government policy is developed and how businesses and industry associations can have an influence in an effective and ethical way
- Learn how to handle media interviews
- Develop industry advocacy projects on key industry issues in collaboration with peers, with facilitation and mentoring from Wisdom Learning. Participants will present the results at Trucking Australia 2021.
- Develop a strong professional network of like-minded industry leaders
Daimler Truck and Bus will pay the full cost of the program, including travel, accommodation, delegate fees and meals.
Eligibility requirements and further information can be found in this fact sheet.