NatRoad awards are proudly sponsored by National Transport Insurance (NTI) and seek to recognise excellence in the road transport industry.
The road transport industry is vital to the Australian economy and lifestyle. Road freight is the dominant mode of transport for the consumables that everyday Australians need and enjoy on a daily basis and the materials and products that industry depends upon.
Whilst it takes the combined efforts of over 150,000 hard-working Australians to meet the freight task, exceptional individuals exist whose stars shine brighter and whose commitment to the industry warrants special recognition.
- Professional Driver of the Year
- Transport Youth
Nominations can be made by employers, workmates, industry colleagues and friends who are NatRoad members.
Nominations for each award category can be submitted online, by email or post. Please ensure when completing your nomination that all the selection criteria are addressed.
- To download a copy of the Professional Driver of the Year award nomination form please click here 2016 Professional Driver of the Year Nomination Form (pdf - 333 KB) or alternatively, to submit online please click here Professional Driver of the Year Award Online Form
- To download a copy of the Transport Youth award nomination form please click here 2016 Transport Youth Award Nomination Form (pdf - 333 KB) or alternatively, to submit online please click here Transport Youth Award Online Form
With thanks to National Transport Insurance, finalists in each category will receive:
- Return economy airfares from their closest airport to Cairns to attend the awards presentation; and
- One night’s accommodation at the conference hotel, the Pullman International Cairns.
For more information, please call NatRoad on 02 6295 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.