All eastbound lanes of Heathcote Road have reopened at Lucas Heights after being closed due to flooding.
But all westbound lanes of Heathcote Road remain closed between the Princes Highway at Heathcote and New Illawarra Road at Lucas Heights.
Motorists and public transport passengers are still advised to avoid non-essential travel in flood-affected areas.
- Milperra to Lansdowne – Henry Lawson Drive is closed between Milperra Road and the Hume Highway.
- Milperra to Chipping Norton – Milperra Road/Newbridge Road is closed between Henry Lawson Drive and Governor Macquarie Drive.
- Windsor – Windsor Bridge is closed between Wilberforce Road and George Street. Sections of Wilberforce and Pitt Town roads are also closed.
- Wilberforce – Putty Road is closed near Uworra Road
- Vineyard – Windsor Road is closed between Park Road and Groves Ave
- Berkshire Park – Richmond Road is closed between St Marys Road and Northbound Drive
- North Richmond – Richmond Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Yarramundi – Yarramundi Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Wallacia to Glenmore Park – Mulgoa Road is closed in both directions between Park Road/Silverdale Road and Glenmore Parkway.
- Oxford Falls – Oxford Falls Road is closed between the Wakehurst Parkway and Aroona Road.
- In the Royal National Park – Audley Weir is closed in both directions.
- T1 Western Line and T5 Cumberland Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Schofields and Richmond due to flooding on the tracks.
- Blue Mountains Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Katoomba and Mount Victoria due to a landslip near Mount Victoria
- F3 Parramatta River services – alternative transport is running between Parramatta and Rydalmere due to the Parramatta weir overflowing
- Many bus services are affected by flooding and may divert at short notice or terminate early.
In the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands:
- Barrengarry – Moss Vale Road is closed in both directions between Bunkers Hill Road and Myra Vale Road due to landslips.
- Jamberoo – Jamberoo Mountain Road is closed in both directions near The Abbey
- South Coast Line – trains are running again between Waterfall and Thirroul. Buses may also supplement train services.
On the Central Coast
- Charmhaven – the Pacific Highway is closed at Wallarah Creek Bridge
In the Hunter:
- Whittingham – Golden Highway is closed between New England Highway and Range Road
- Gillieston Heights to Cliftleigh – Main Road/Cessnock Road is closed between Redwood Drive and Avery Lane
- Howes Valley – Putty Road is closed between Milbrodale Road and Colo Heights Road
- Hunter Line – trains are not running between Newcastle Interchange, Scone and Dungog due to flooding on the tracks at Sandgate.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils may also be affected.
Motorists who need to travel are advised to allow plenty of extra travel time, and never drive through floodwaters.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.
For information about local council roads, use the “council supplied information” tab on www.livetraffic.com or check with local councils.
For the latest transport information, visit www.transportnsw.info