At Milperra, Newbridge Road has reopened following its closure between Henry Lawson Drive and Governor Macquarie Drive.
At Oxford Falls, Oxford Falls Road has also reopened.
As well, Mulgoa Road has reopened from Mulgoa to Glenmore Park, but remains closed between Wallacia and Mulgoa
Many other roads remain closed, with motorists and public transport passengers still advised to avoid non-essential travel.
- Heathcote to Lucas Heights – all westbound lanes of Heathcote Road are closed between the Princes Highway and New Illawarra Road. Eastbound lanes of Heathcote Road are open.
- Windsor – Windsor Bridge is closed between Wilberforce Road and George Street. Sections of Wilberforce and Pitt Town roads are also closed.
- Vineyard – Windsor Road is closed between Park Road and Groves Ave.
- North Richmond – Richmond Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Yarramundi – Yarramundi Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Wallacia to Mulgoa – Mulgoa Road is closed in both directions between Park Road/Silverdale Road and Vincent Avenue.
- In the Royal National Park – Audley Weir is closed in both directions.
- T1 Western Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Schofields and Richmond due to flooding on the tracks.
- T5 Cumberland Line – Trains will not run. Change at Granville to continue your journey.
- T7 Olympic Park Line – Buses replace trains between Olympic Park and Lidcombe
- Blue Mountains Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Katoomba and Mount Victoria due to a landslip near Mount Victoria.
- F3 Parramatta River services – alternative transport is running between Parramatta and Rydalmere due to the Parramatta weir overflowing.
- Many bus services are affected by flooding and may divert at short notice or terminate early.
In the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands:
- Jamberoo – Jamberoo Mountain Road is closed in both directions near The Abbey.
- South Coast Line – Buses replace trains between Port Kembla and Wollongong, and between Kiama and Wollongong.
On the Central Coast
- Charmhaven – the Pacific Highway is closed at Wallarah Creek Bridge.
In the Hunter:
- Bulga to Colo Heights – Putty Road is closed between Wambo Road and Colo Heights Road due to flooding and a landslip.
- Whittingham – the Golden Highway is closed between New England Highway and Range Road.
- Gillieston Heights to Cliftleigh – Main Road/Cessnock Road is closed between Redwood Drive and Avery Lane.
- Muswellbrook to Denman – Denman Road is closed between Bengalla Road and Golden Highway.
- Central Coast & Newcastle Line – trains are not running between Cardiff and Fassifern / Wyong due to flooding.
- Hunter Line – trains are not running between Newcastle Interchange, Scone and Dungog due to flooding on the tracks at Sandgate.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils may also be affected.
Motorists who need to travel are advised to allow plenty of extra travel time, and never drive through floodwaters.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.
For information about local council roads, use the “council supplied information” tab on www.livetraffic.com or check with local councils.
For the latest transport information, visit www.transportnsw.info