Motorists and public transport passengers are still advised to avoid non-essential travel in flood-affected areas.
- Milperra to Lansdowne – Henry Lawson Drive is closed between Bullecourt Avenue and the Hume Highway.
- Milperra to Chipping Norton – Milperra Road/Newbridge Road is closed between Marigold Street and Governor Macquarie Drive.
- East Hills – Henry Lawson Drive between the M5 and Cheatle Street
- Heathcote to Lucas Heights – Heathcote Road is closed between the Princes Highway and New Illawarra Road.
- Cartwright – Hoxton Park Road is closed between Banks Road and Ash Road.
- Lansvale to Warwick Farm – Hume Highway is closed southbound between Cabramatta Road and Governor Macquarie Drive
- Windsor – Windsor Bridge is closed between Wilberforce Road and George Street. Sections of Wilberforce and Pitt Town roads are also closed.
- North Richmond – Richmond Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Yarramundi – Yarramundi Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Wallacia to Glenmore Park – Mulgoa Road is closed in both directions between Park Road/Silverdale Road and Glenmore Parkway.
- Narrabeen to Oxford Falls – Wakehurst Parkway is closed
- Oxford Falls – Oxford Falls Road is closed between the Wakehurst Parkway and Aroona Road
- In the Royal National Park – Audley Weir is closed in both directions.
- T1 Western Line – buses are replacing trains between Schofields and Richmond due to flooding on the tracks.
- Blue Mountains Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Mount Victoria and Katoomba due to a landslip near Mount Victoria
- Many bus services are affected by flooding across Sydney and may divert at short notice or terminate early.
In the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands:
- Barrengarry – Moss Vale Road is closed in both directions between Bunkers Hill Road and Myra Vale Road due to landslips.
- Albion Park – the Illawarra Highway is closed between Tongarra Road and the M1 Princes Motorway.
- Jamberoo – Jamberoo Mountain Road is closed in both directions near The Abbey
- South Coast Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Waterfall and Thirroul.
- Southern Highlands Line – trains are not running between Campbelltown and Moss Vale due to flooding on the tracks.
In the Hunter:
- Hunter Line – trains are not running between Newcastle Interchange, Scone and Dungog due to flooding on the tracks at Sandgate.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils are also affected.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.
For the latest transport information, visit www.transportnsw.info