Motorists and public transport passengers are still advised to avoid non-essential travel in flood-affected areas.
At Camden, Cowpasture Bridge on Argyle Street is closed in both directions due to flooding between Macarthur Road and Edward Street. Motorists can divert via the Camden Bypass instead.
Between Lansvale and Warwick Farm, southbound lanes are open on Hume Highway between Cabramatta Road and Governor Macquarie Drive.
In the Hunter, Golden Highway is closed in both directions between New England Highway and Range Road.
- Milperra to Lansdowne – Henry Lawson Drive is closed between Bullecourt Avenue and the Hume Highway.
- Milperra to Chipping Norton – Milperra Road/Newbridge Road is closed between Marigold Street and Governor Macquarie Drive.
- East Hills – Henry Lawson Drive between the M5 and Cheatle Street
- Heathcote to Lucas Heights – Heathcote Road is closed between the Princes Highway and New Illawarra Road.
- Cartwright – Hoxton Park Road is closed between Banks Road and Ash Road.
- Windsor – Windsor Bridge is closed between Wilberforce Road and George Street. Sections of Wilberforce and Pitt Town roads are also closed.
- Vineyard – Windsor Road is closed between Park Road and Groves Ave
- North Richmond – Richmond Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Yarramundi – Yarramundi Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Wallacia to Glenmore Park – Mulgoa Road is closed in both directions between Park Road/Silverdale Road and Glenmore Parkway.
- Narrabeen to Oxford Falls – Wakehurst Parkway is closed
- Oxford Falls – Oxford Falls Road is closed between the Wakehurst Parkway and Aroona Road
- In the Royal National Park – Audley Weir is closed in both directions.
- T1 Western Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Schofields and Richmond due to flooding on the tracks.
- Blue Mountains Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Mount Victoria and Katoomba due to a landslip near Mount Victoria
- T7 Olympic Park Line – buses replacing trains due to flooding between Lidcombe and Olympic Park
- F3 Parramatta River services – alternative transport is running between Parramatta and Rydalmere due to the Parramatta weir overflowing
- Many bus services are affected by flooding and may divert at short notice or terminate early.
In the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands:
- Barrengarry – Moss Vale Road is closed in both directions between Bunkers Hill Road and Myra Vale Road due to landslips.
- Albion Park – the Illawarra Highway is closed between Tongarra Road and the M1 Princes Motorway.
- Jamberoo – Jamberoo Mountain Road is closed in both directions near The Abbey
- South Coast Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Waterfall and Thirroul.
In the Hunter:
- Whittingham – Golden Highway is closed between New England Highway and Range Road
- Gillieston Heights to Cliftleigh – Main Road/Cessnock Road is closed between Redwood Drive and Avery Lane
- Hunter Line – trains are not running between Newcastle Interchange, Scone and Dungog due to flooding on the tracks at Sandgate.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils are also affected or closed.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.
For information about local council roads, check with local council websites.
For the latest transport information, visit www.transportnsw.info