In the state’s North West, the following roads remain closed:
- Kamilaroi Highway between Gunnedah and Boggabri.
- Grain Valley Road between Boggabri and Mullaley
- Motorists can travel via Coonabarabran using the Newell Highway and Oxley Highway.
In the state’s Central West, the following roads remain closed:
- In Forbes: Camp Street (Bridge Street) is closed between the Newell Highway and Flint Street – only residents are allowed access
- Between Forbes and Gooloogong: Lachlan Valley Way is closed
- Motorists needing to travel between Cowra and Forbes can use the Newell Highway and Mid Western Highway instead
- Between Forbes and Grenfell: Henry Lawson Way and New Grenfell Road are closed
Motorists are advised to allow extra travel time and never drive through floodwaters.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.