All workplaces have to manage conflict, both internal and external. Knowing how to address conflict in a constructive way is an important skill for all employees and managers to hold, and can help to protect and strengthen an effective, cohesive workforce.
Managing Workplace Conflict is a one-day workshop that will help shift your beliefs around conflict, gain positive skills and strategies to grow collaboration and respect within your team.
Following the training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the nature, causes and impact of workplace conflict
- Identify the various strategies for managing workplace conflict at an organisational, team and interpersonal level
- Formulate and implement a collaborative approach to constructively resolve conflict
- Develop a toolkit of practical strategies to implement in the workplace.
What to expect?
The Managing Workplace Conflict course outlines the fundamental skills that are used to identify, respond and resolve a conflict whilst providing the tools, knowledge and techniques to reduce conflict in the workplace.
The course will assist you to:
- Appreciate the importance of mindset in facilitating a collaborative approach to constructively resolving conflict.
- Understand why workplace conflict arises.
- Approach workplace conflict as a positive and creative experience in managing team relationships.
- Develop a toolkit of practical strategies to implement in your workplace.
Who should attend?
Individuals and managers wanting to learn how to deal with many forms of conflict in the workplace.
Corporate in-house training
This course can also be customised and delivered in-house, for up to 20 people, to meet the needs of your organisation.
For any queries or questions, contact a NatRoad team member on (02) 6295 3000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.