Running a business and keeping your wheels on the road is a tough gig, but NatRoad is here to support you and your mates.
From support with wages, staff, contracts, border crossings and more, NatRoad is your support network in business. Add to that the generous fuel discounts, additional insurance benefits and tyre offers, you have support plus savings at your fingertips. Last year alone, NatRoad answered over 8,000 calls from members with questions about running their business.
We believe the best way to promote good service is through word-of-mouth, and we need you to tell your mates how you are benefiting from being a NatRoad member. Tell them about the support and discounts you receive to help keep you on the road.
What’s in it for you?
For a limited time, each time you refer a qualified prospect who joins NatRoad for a full membership, you will receive $200 off your next membership renewal. That's a great saving for just spreading the word!
How it works
Step 1: Think of a mate who would like to join NatRoad.
Step 2: Fill out the referral form below.
Step 3: Get $200 off for EVERY new member you refer, when they join and pay. It's that simple!
Member Referral Program Terms and Conditions
- The Member Referral Program is open from 01 September 2020 until further notice.
- The offer of $200 per referral is available from 15 February 2021 until further notice (standard referral fee $100).
- A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase of a NatRoad membership via the website or through our call centre. The referred customer should mention your business name and details at the time of joining.
- The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). The Referred Customer has to be a new customer who has never purchased a NatRoad membership before.
- For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Business must become a NatRoad member. The $200 credit for each referral will be added to your next renewal invoice.
- The referral fee is not redeemable for cash or transferable.