Wherever you’re heading, it’s reassuring to know you have a business partner who is there for you.
We’ve been helping our members stay on the road (and get back on the road) and successfully run their businesses for more than 60 years. And we will keep you moving in the right direction.
If you are an owner driver, small to medium trucking business, a large operator or perhaps your business relies on the success of the trucking industry – then you are eligible to join the only national member organisation for the road transport industry.
What’s more – every membership is tax deductible and its scaled to the size of your business.
We offer a range of products and services for our valued members:
- Workplace relations advice
- We provide you advice on a range of workplace matters including awards and general conditions of employment, recruitment, pay rates, termination and how to implement workplace policies and procedures.
- Industry calculators and tools
- There are a number of business tools made available to you including cost and fuel calculators, a small business toolkit which includes a number of templates to help strengthen your business and work diary rulers.
- Compliance advice and support
- Whatever your regulatory or compliance issue – from where to get a work diary from or the rules surrounding them, penalty notices, or what permissions and licences you need to get from A to B, we are here to help.
- Government Lobbying
- Legal advocacy in tribunals
- Representation at Fair Work Commission
- Annual Conference
- Regional Summits
- Member information
- Receive regular communication straight to your inbox on a range of industry issues and changes.
Benefits from our partners
We offer a range of benefits through our industry partners including:
- Discounts on Fuel for BP Plus Card Holders
- A variety of benefits with vehicle insurance with National Transport Insurance (NTI)
- Expert advice and service for business insurance through AEI Transport Insurance
- Complimentary subscriptions to industry magazines