Truck Assist supports hundreds of big and small trucks to safely get back on the road.
Truck Assist Benefits for NatRoad Members
NatRoad members receive an exclusive 20% discount on the cost of the Value or Premium Plan for Truck Assist Roadside Assistance.
- Over 4,000 service providers nationally
- Truck breakdown service with 24/7 customer access
- Accredited heavy vehicle tow operator
- Unlimited calls per annum (Excessive use clause may apply)
About Truck Assist
Truck Assist supports hundreds of big and small trucks to safely get back on the road every week. Whether you have a flat tyre, flat battery, lost keys, broken windscreen, transmission problems, broken hydraulic hoses, overheating or need towing, Truck Assist will help you get back on the road, so you can get back to business.
Choose between the $479 Value Plan, or the $787 Premium Plan.
Quote NATROAD20 to receive the exclusive discount (NatRoad Members will be verified for the discount)*
Save money on:
- Mechanical call out costs, on average $800-$1,000
- Plus $ per km, approximately $1.50 per km
- Expensive towing costs, on average $700 for rigid and $1,200 for prime movers
“Australia’s No.1 Truck Insurance and Roadside Assistance Specialist”
And, if you’re not already with NTI for your transport and marine insurance needs, ask your broker for a quote – and make sure they let us know you’re a NatRoad member, for access to your associated benefits!
*Please see Truck Assist website for more details and terms and conditions.