Our monthly webinars are tailored specifically for the road freight industry and will help you and your team understand key topics relating to the the road transport industry in more detail.
NatRoad hosted webinars are free for members and their employees. For any queries about NatRoad Webinars please contact us 02 6295 3000.
11:00 am Thursday 9th April - COVID-19 Members input and feedback
11:00 am Wednesday 29th April - Understanding the risks and implications of underpaying wages and employee entitlements.
11:00 am Wednesday 27th May - Topic to be confirmed.
11:00 am Wednesday 24th June - Topic to be confirmed.
11:00 am Wednesday 29th July - Topic to be confirmed.
Past Webinars: View Past Webinar Recordings by clicking on the below.
Flat pay rates: Know your obligations and the risks
Unfair Contract Terms - November 2019
Deductions from wages - do's and don’ts - October 2019
- Effective Load Restraint - September 2018
- Alcohol and Other Drug Awareness Webinar - August 2018
- Workplace Bullying, Discrimination & Harassment Awareness - July 2018
- So, you’ve received an unfair dismissal: what next? – June 2018
- Managing Poorly Performing Employees – May 2018
- Getting Injured Workers Back to Work – April 2018
- Understanding the Road Transport Awards – January 2018
- Duties of Senior Managers: Your obligations under COR – November 2017
- Making Safety Simple (Chain of Responsibility) – October 2017