NatRoad's monthly webinars are tailored specifically for the road freight industry and will help you and your team understand key topics relating to the the road transport industry in more detail.
NatRoad hosted webinars are free for members and their employees, and if you can't make it to the live webinar, you can access a recording. For any queries about NatRoad Webinars please contact us 1800 272 144.
NTC's Review of the HVNL Regulatory Impact Statement
Date: Wednesday 20 Jan, 2021
Time: 11am - 11.30am
This webinar will take you through the NTC’s review of the HVNL, and their proposal that more ‘risk based’ regulation be introduced, as well as provide an opportunity to ask questions about the HVNL. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NHVAS 2021 & Beyond - Wayne Whitmore and Greg Fill from the NHVR
Changes to Owner Driver Laws in Victoria: An Update with Alkan Munur
Understanding contract terms, pay rates and fuel levy clauses with Gillian Bristow
Get up to speed with the Heavy Vehicle National Law Review with Paul Davies
To employ or to contract, that is the question!
COVID-19 Safety and hygiene protocols to protect drivers
Three member inquiries: casual employment, stopping scammers and 2020 wage increase
COVID-19 Cross Border Controls Update
Understanding the risks and implications of underpaying wages and employee entitlements
Know Your Transport Award Changes 2020
COVID-19 Safety and hygiene protocols to protect driver - May 2020
Flat pay rates: Know your obligations and the risks
Unfair Contract Terms - November 2019
Deductions from wages - do's and don’ts - October 2019
- Effective Load Restraint - September 2018
- Alcohol and Other Drug Awareness Webinar - August 2018
- Workplace Bullying, Discrimination & Harassment Awareness - July 2018
- So, you’ve received an unfair dismissal: what next? – June 2018
- Managing Poorly Performing Employees – May 2018
- Getting Injured Workers Back to Work – April 2018
- Understanding the Road Transport Awards – January 2018
- Duties of Senior Managers: Your obligations under COR – November 2017
- Making Safety Simple (Chain of Responsibility) – October 2017
Not sure how to use Go To Webinar?
If you haven't used Go to Webinar before don't let this deter you. Watch this instructional video on youtube and learn everything an attendee needs to know about GoToWebinar.