Our monthly webinars are tailored specifically for the road freight industry and will help you and your team understand key topics relating to the the road transport industry in more detail.
NatRoad hosted webinars are free for members and their employees. For any queries about NatRoad Webinars please contact us 02 6295 3000.
- Webinar Topic: Unfair Contract Terms: What you should know
- Date: Wednesday 6 November 2019
- Time: 11.00 AM
Increasingly contract conditions in the industry are creating unfairness and adding to commercial pressures. If you are an owner driver or a business that contracts to small business, it is important that you have to have a thorough understanding of the unfair contract terms legislation.
Join us to hear NatRoad Compliance Adviser Richard Calver along with insurance experts from AEI Transport Insurance Brokers as they examine the fundamentals of contract negotiation with a focus on unfair contract terms and insurance requirements in transport contracts.
Who Will Benefit
View Past Webinar Recordings by clicking on the below*
- Deductions from wages - do's and don’ts - October 2019
- Effective Load Restraint - September 2018
- Alcohol and Other Drug Awareness Webinar - August 2018
- Workplace Bullying, Discrimination & Harassment Awareness - July 2018
- So, you’ve received an unfair dismissal: what next? – June 2018
- Managing Poorly Performing Employees – May 2018
- Getting Injured Workers Back to Work – April 2018
- Understanding the Road Transport Awards – January 2018
- Duties of Senior Managers: Your obligations under COR – November 2017
- Making Safety Simple (Chain of Responsibility) – October 2017
*access is restricted to members only