RMS Restricted Access Vehicle Network Maps - Update
The online Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) maps provide information on the enforceable road network restrictions and routes available for use by heavy vehicles in NSW.
These maps provide details for a number of heavy vehicle combinations and productivity schemes including:
- Combined Higher Mass Limits (HML) and Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV)
- Performance Based Standards (PBS) (includes HML)
- Road Trains
- NSW Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV)
- NSW Livestock Loading Scheme (NSWLLS)
- Safety, Productivity and Environment Construction Transport Scheme (SPECTS)
- Intelligent Access Program (IAP)
- NSW Grain Harvest Management Scheme (NSWGHMS)
- NSW Oversize Overmass Load Carrying Vehicles
For your information, the maps were last updated on 06/05/2020 and include the following changes to access:
To see the Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) maps and lists click here.
For more information on Road Access click here.