Many roads across Sydney remain closed due to flooding.
Motorists are advised to avoid areas affected and delay non-essential travel.
Roads closed due to flooding include:
- At North Richmond, Bells Line of Road (North Richmond Bridge) is closed in both directions over Hawkesbury River
- At Yarramundi, Springwood Road (Yarramundi Bridge) is closed in both directions above Nepean River
- At Windsor, Bridge Street (Windsor Bridge) is closed in both directions between Macquarie Street and Wilberforce
- At Windsor, Hawkesbury Valley Way is closed in both directions between Moses Street and Percival Street
- At Glenmore Park, Mulgoa Road is closed in both directions between Glenmore Parkway and Mayfair Road.
- At Wallacia, Silverdale Road is closed in both directions over the Nepean River
- At Hoxton Park, Hoxton Park Road is closed between Cowpasture Road and Ash Road
- At Cartwright, Joadja Road is closed between Hoxton Park Road and Bernera Road
- At Glenfield, Cambridge Avenue is closed between Moorebank Avenue and Canterbury Road.
- At Douglas Park, Douglas Park causeway is closed.
- At North Turramurra, Bobbin Head Road is closed between Memorial Road and Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Road.
- Between Galston and Hornsby Heights, Galston Road remains closed.
- At Oxford Falls, Oxford Falls Road is closed between Wakehurst Parkway and Aroona Road.
- In the Royal National Park, Audley Weir remains closed.
Roads are also closed in Cattai, Annangrove, Shanes Park, Schofields, Pitt Town and Maraylya
Motorists are reminded not to drive through floodwaters.
Additionally, check local council pages and social media sites for updates.
All lanes of the M1 Pacific Motorway are now open between Tintenbar and the Queensland border.
The motorway was closed between in both directions between Cudgera Creek and Chinderah, as well as northbound from Bangalow to Ewingsdale.
Motorists are still advised to avoid non-essential travel in flood-affected areas.
Major road closures remain in place in the state’s north, including:
- Tintenbar to Glenugie: The M1 Pacific Motorway and Pacific Highway are closed in both directions.
- Casino to South Lismore: The Bruxner Highway is closed in both directions.
- It is also closed between Tenterfield and Mallanganee and between West Ballina and Uralba.
- Lismore CBD: Roads are closed including Dawson Street and Ballina Road.
- Lismore to Bangalow: Bangalow Road is closed.
- Grafton to Casino: Summerland Way is closed.
- Summerland Way is also closed at Fairy Hill.
- South Grafton to Clarenza: Big River Way is closed.
- Big River Way is also closed at Tyndale.
- Corindi Beach: Solitary Islands Way is closed.
- Thora to Dorrigo Mountain: Waterfall Way is closed due to a landslide.
- Failford: Failford Road is closed in both directions between The Lakes Way and Pacific Highway.
Many other local roads are closed, with motorists urged to check local council pages and social media sites for updates.
Motorists are reminded to never drive through floodwater, follow the directions of emergency services and take extreme care as conditions are changing quickly.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.