Freeway Lane Closures
There will be a lane closed on Monash Freeway in the inbound direction:
- between EastLink and Springvale Road until early December
- at off peak times during weekdays and at all times on weekends between Huntingdale Road and Warrigal Road until late November
There will be changed traffic conditions with the middle lane and ramps closed at times from Monday 22 November to mid-December. Please observe traffic signage when travelling through the area.
Rough surface and speed reductions will be in place on sections of the Monash Freeway between EastLink and Warrigal Road and between Princes Highway and Clyde Road until late December.
The Monash Freeway will be closed:
- Inbound between Stud Road and Springvale Road nightly from Sunday 21 November to Thursday 25 November, 9pm to 5am
The Princes Freeway will be closed between Princes Highway and Clyde Road:
- Outbound on Monday 22 November, 10pm to 5.30am
- Inbound on Wednesday 24 November, 9pm to 4.30am
Detour via Princes Highway and Clyde Road.
Daytime Ramp Closures
The Jacksons Road inbound entry ramp will be closed from 8pm Wednesday 24 November to 5am Friday 26 November. Detour via Springvale Road.
The Wellington Road inbound exit ramp will be closed from 8pm Thursday 25 November to 5am Sunday 28 November. Detour via Jacksons Road and Wellington Road.
There will be overnight road closures at Forster Road under the freeway until late November.
Please check bigbuild.vic.gov.au/disruptions for dates.