The online Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) maps provide information on the enforceable road network restrictions and routes available for use by heavy vehicles in NSW.
These maps provide details for a number of heavy vehicle combinations and productivity schemes including:
- Combined Higher Mass Limits (HML) and Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV)
- Performance Based Standards (PBS) (includes HML)
- Road Trains
- NSW Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV)
- NSW Livestock Loading Scheme (NSWLLS)
- Safety, Productivity and Environment Construction Transport Scheme (SPECTS)
- Intelligent Access Program (IAP)
- NSW Grain Harvest Management Scheme (NSWGHMS)
- NSW Oversize Overmass Load Carrying Vehicles
For your information, the maps were last updated on 30 April, 2021 and include the following changes to access:
TfNSW welcome any feedback on the RAV maps.
Maps are refreshed to include updates every two weeks. The changes contained in the table above is for information only and should be verified against the online maps before you start your journey.
Any observations, enquiries or comments should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org..
You can also provide feedback directly from the interactive RAV map by clicking at the bottom right hand corner of the map.