Motorists can now use the Bruxner Highway to travel between Casino and Lismore.
- Only one lane is open on a section of the highway between Loftville and South Gundurimba due to flooding. Temporary traffic lights are in place to allow traffic to pass one direction at a time.
- There is a reduced speed limit of 40 km/h between Loftville and Tomki, due to damage to the road surface.
Other road closures remain in place, including:
- Between Lismore and Bexhill, Bangalow Road is closed.
- At Cumbalum near Ballina, the southbound off-ramp from the M1 Pacific Motorway to Tamarind Drive is closed.
- The M1 Pacific Motorway and the Pacific Highway remain open.
- Between Bellingen and Dorrigo Mountain, Waterfall Way is closed.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils are also affected.
Motorists are reminded to continue to drive to the conditions and never drive through floodwaters.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.
For information about local council roads use the “council supplied information” tab on www.livetraffic.com, or check with local councils.