One northbound lane of the Princes Highway remains closed at the site of a landslide approaching Kiama Bends.
At Albion Park, Tongarra Road has reopened between Terry Street and the M1 Princes Motorway.
Motorists are still advised to avoid non-essential travel.
Motorists who need to travel should continue to take extreme care with many roads still closed or affected by flooding:
- Macquarie Pass: The Illawarra Highway is closed in both directions due to flooding.
- Cambewarra to Fitzroy Falls: Moss Vale Road is closed in both directions due to fallen trees and rock slides between Barfield Road and Myra Vale Road.
- Albion Park: The Illawarra Highway is closed between Tongarra Road and the M1 Princes Motorway.
Many other local roads are closed, with motorists urged to check local council pages and social media sites for updates.
Motorists are reminded to never drive through floodwater, follow the directions of emergency services and take extreme care as conditions are changing quickly.
- On the South Coast Line:
- Buses are replacing trains between Wollongong and Bomaderry due to flooding.
- Buses are also replacing trains between Thirroul and Waterfall due to flooding at Coalcliff.
- On the Southern Highlands Line:
- Trains are not running between Moss Vale and Campbelltown due to flooding. A limited replacement bus service is running, but this may change at short notice due to local road closures.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.
For the latest transport information, visit www.transportnsw.info