Further to our traffic alert this morning, please be advised of additional impacts on the network:
Pacific Highway – West Ballina
- One northbound lane of the Pacific Motorway between Glenugie and Tintenbar (north of Ballina) is now open
- Both southbound lanes are still closed but we expect at least one lane to reopen overnight, weather permitting
- Ballina is now accessible to heavy vehicles.
Summerland Way – Leeville and Sandy Creek
- Flooding has affected the Summerland Way at Leeville but the road is open under traffic control.
Bruxner Highway – east of Uralba and at Dibbs Street, Lismore
- Flooding has closed the Bruxner Highway east of Uralba Road
- Access to Lismore from the Pacific Highway is via the Tintenbar interchange
- There is no access to Lismore CBD from the east along the Bruxner Highway
- The Bruxner Highway remains closed between Casino and Lismore.
The current weather event is evolving and unpredictable and poses significant risk to motorists. Please take extra care when travelling in these conditions and on unfamiliar routes.
Traffic control and emergency crews are out on the roads directing traffic.
We ask that truck drivers comply with the road closures as non-compliance has a high risk to the safety of crews, and also has the potential to place further strain on emergency services in the case of an incident.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.