NatRoad would like to invite you and your colleagues to the NatRoad Regional Forum to be held in Newcastle (Hexham) on 22 July 2021 from 4.30-7.00pm.
- Issues in heavy vehicle law enforcement: find out what the Police are targeting and the way that NSW Police enforce the Heavy Vehicle National Law
- Funding opportunities to reduce your capital investment: where members can benefit for investment in future technology, particularly hydrogen vehicles
- Workers Compensation in NSW: Practical Measures for Reducing Premiums hear from NatRoad partner AEI about ways to keep your premiums at the lowest possible level and how to manage claims
- Current infrastructure upgrades around the area including new investment in the area such as the M1 to Raymond Terrace, New England Hwy bypasses of Muswellbrook and Singleton, Coffs Bypass.
Speaker: Anna Zycki, Director for Region North at Transport for NSW
- The latest on industrial relations issues that affect NatRoad members and the ongoing impact of COVID-19 on the transport industry.
Speaker: Richard Calver, NatRoad Compliance and Workplace Relations Adviser
The event will allow for discussion and the opportunity to have your say about industry issues that matter to you.
The event is free and will be held in a Covid safe environment. Canapes will be served on arrival.
Venue: Hexham Bowling Club, 290 Old Maitland Road, Hexham