The online Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) maps provide information on the enforceable road network restrictions and routes available for use by heavy vehicles in NSW.
These maps provide details for a number of heavy vehicle combinations and productivity schemes including:
- Combined Higher Mass Limits (HML) and Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV)
- Performance Based Standards (PBS) (includes HML)
- Road Trains
- NSW Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV)
- NSW Livestock Loading Scheme (NSWLLS)
- Safety, Productivity and Environment Construction Transport Scheme (SPECTS)
- Intelligent Access Program (IAP)
- NSW Grain Harvest Management Scheme (NSWGHMS)
- NSW Oversize Overmass Load Carrying Vehicles
For your information, the maps were last updated on 06/05/2020 and include the following changes to access:
To see the Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) maps and lists click here.
For more information on Road Access click here.